Cancellations, Refunds, and Transfers
The Final Transition Conference (TFT) incurs significant expenses prior to the event, so in order to minimize losses it is necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing or by email using the Contact Form on this web site.
- Full (3-day) registrations postmarked, emailed, or received via the online registration form by August 10th, 2015 will receive a full refund less a $100 processing fee.
- Single day registrations postmarked, emailed, or received via the online registration form by August 10th, 2015 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations postmarked, emailed, or otherwise received after August 10th, 2015 will not be refunded for any reason.
- Registrations are non-transferable except by special arrangement with the event organizers. Please contact us if you need to transfer your registration to another person.
Please submit cancellation requests using the Contact Form with the subject line: Refund Request. No-shows are responsible for the entire conference fee. Cancellation requests may also be mailed to:
Illuminated Partners, LLC, 891 Baywood Ct, Grand Junction, CO 81506.
The Final Transition Conference reserves the right to cancel the event or substitute speakers or programs. In the unlikely event that The Final Transition Conference is cancelled for any reason, registrants will be refunded the amount paid for conference registration. TFT is not responsible for registrants other related expenses, including but not limited to hotel and travel.
Photography and Media
Photography, video recording, and audio recording of the speaker presentations by attendees is prohibited without the express, written permission of TFT and Illuminated Partners, LLC.
As a conference attendee, you grant TFT, Illuminated Partners, LLC, its assigns, and any third party media representatives in attendance, the right to record, publish, and otherwise distribute any photographs, videos, or interviews of you that are captured in during the 2015 Final Transition Conference for promotional purposes. TFT additionally reserves the right to use this material in any promotional materials including, but not limited to, web pages and videos; you waive the right to inspect or approve any publication made with such media. TFT shall be released from all liability arising from any dispute with any party over capture or usage of attendee’s likeness.