The list of faculty presenters includes:
- Stephan A. Schwartz – founder of the conference.
- Sheila Warnock – Founder and President of ShareTheCaregiving, Inc.
- Betsy MacGregor, MD – is a physician who reflects on living, healing and dying amidst the challenging world of hospitals and hospices, the medical professionals who work in them, and the ever present mystery of life and death.
- Cynda Rushton, PhD, RN, FAAN – is an internationally recognized expert in bioethics and palliative care.
- Barbara Dossey, RN, PhD – is a pioneer in the holistic nursing movement.
- Pim van Lommel, MD – has lectured all over the world on near-death experiences and the relationship between consciousness and brain function.
- Larry Dossey, MD – is an internationally influential advocate of the role of the mind in health and the role of spirituality in healthcare.
- Peter Fenwick, MD – with his wife Elizabeth, has authored The Art of Dying, a study of the spiritual need of near-death patients.
- Julie Beischel, PhD – her work explores the relationship between grief and spontaneous, induced, and assisted after-death communication experiences.
- Jim Tucker, MD – works with children who report memories of previous lives.
- Marilyn Schlitz, PhD – is a social anthropologist, researcher, writer and public speaker, Senior Fellow at the Institute of Noetic Sciences. She has recently produced a feature film Death Makes Life Possible with Deepak Chopra. The film will be shown at the Conference.
- Sharon Murfin, MA – is a musician, teacher, and musical thanatologist with the Chalice of Repose thanatology project in Missoula, Montana. Thanatology is the scientific study of death. Musical thanatology unites music and medicine in end-of-life care.
You may send us a message via the Contact page if you wish to find out more information about the content.